Monday, May 19, 2014

Little Bit of an Intro

In December I graduated from University of Iowa with a Business Management degree and worked a temporary office job and serving job to save up enough money to get myself to Peru for the summer.

The first three weeks of my travels are being spent with my off-the-wall/hollistic/first-time-traveler mother. We're traveling Lima, Cusco, and Machu Picchu together. The rest of my travels will be spent independently.

I am the type of person once I have a goal in mind, I make it happen--regardless of other's opinions. After traveling to Brazil last summer, I knew I did NOT want to go the traditional route and get a full time job after college, I wanted to see more of the world. 

So here I am. In Lima, Peru experiencing my first week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment